Saturday, April 22, 2017

Our First Born Baby is a Dozen

Henry turned 12. WHAT ?!?!?!?! We have been parents for a dozen years. Wow. This is the first bday we went big with having a big sleepover. 8 12-year old boys and our girls. We played at the house and then went to TopGolf and then were going to come back to our house...but we had no power.....and my parents were out of town...so we took the party there. I am 41 and I threw a party at my parents house when they were out of town. Hilarious.

It was SO much fun. He has an incredible group of young men as friends. Each is so smart and articulate and fun living. There is so much diversity in his group, which I love. The boys were also super sweet to the girls. Frances wanted to tag along to play all the sports....and Maggie...well, I think she has a crush on a couple of the boys. Lord help me.













No comments: