Friday, August 9, 2019

Ring of Kerry....and 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration

In the morning, Mark and I ran in GORGEOUS Killarney national park. Next we rented another bus and did the Ring of Kerry. Gorgeous. My cousins made pins of pictures of my parents that we all wore and they made my mom wear a veil...with a special thing on them...that she didn't notice until the end. We learned how they teach dogs to Sheppard the sheep...amazing!!! Then at night we had the 50th Anniversary celebration with a pastor, prayers, and best of all stories. My dad read the speaches he told at each of his girls weddings, each of the kids and grandkids spoke about the impact my parents and their marriage has had on us, and my cousins told moving stories. I cried, I laughed, and my heart ached for my brother. It was a glorious and brutiful celebration of my parents.









































No comments: