Thursday, August 8, 2019

London Day #3

The third day in London was LOTs of walking and lots of sight seeing and awesome. Mark and I went for a run in the morning along the river, woke the kids, took the Hop Off and Hop On Again to the palace and went from there. We went to the museums -- three total. London is awesome as they are free -- so you can drag your kids in, look at some key things -- and drag them out. I loved it. We did the London Eye.. and caught Henry doing his first selfie in our presence. Then upon return Mark and I went to dinner while the kids stayed with my parents. One of THE BEST dinners I ever had...and we saw Gavin Rossdale...who I may have had a crush on in college. Sorry for the pictures being all out of order. A month out from vacation, I am trying to update the blog and too tired to try and fix it...























































No comments: