Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Maggie is Two Hands!

Maggie is 6!! and...as she will tell you...she is officially a "grader...a 1st grader".

Her bday was at Soccer in the Sand again this year.

She woke up to lots of presents, including a Doc McStuffins outfit, since she wants to be a doggie doctor. She promptly put it on....and the proceeding to do exams on all the dogs at the beach. HILARIOUS.

Maggie continues to amaze me. She is articulate and loving, she is smart and kind, she has an uncanny ability to get people to adore her and to draw them in, she is expressive and animated, and she is just a wonderful kid to be around. She handles being the third child with a lot of grace for a six year old. Simply put- I do adore her so. 

When we got home, we quickly ran to the store, made dinner, and had a combo Maggie Bday and Fathers Day dinner. 













Also, since it is Fathers Day....I must add how much I love this pic.

Mark is just an amazing and incredible dad. I couldn't ask for a better partner in raising three children and a dog. He is patient, kind, funny, thoughtful, shares the load 50/50, and still makes me feel like I hit the jackpot for a partner.

No comments: