Sunday, September 21, 2014

OSU Football Game & Construction Site Tour

Mark has been doing a lot of work over the years at OSU. He loves it. This year, the architects and construction crew working on the Linus Pauling building hosted a tailgait and tour of the building - that is still in the works. We loaded up the kids and headed to Corvallis. It was so much fun....although REALLY hot. I hadn't really explored that campus before, and it is beautiful. The "kids" seem really down to earth and I love seeing people in that phase of their life because I savored every moment of my college experience. That said, I did feel REALLY OLD walking around with three kids and my bag full of treats and water...and no beer :)  

The building Mark is working on is REALLY cool and the other areas he has worked on are really neat -- like cool roads....the life of a civil engineer.

It was great family night.


That said, today may be a bit brutal with two soccer games and a basketball practice on very little sleep.

Oh well......take the moments when you can get them.... right?






No comments: