Sunday, September 25, 2011

Timbers!!!



Through Henry's soccer team we got tickets to the Timbers game. The first fourteen parents that responded also got their kids into the "fan tunnel". Since I am still on maternity leave....I was quick...and Henry got in. Holy moly. I had no idea that being in the fan tunnel meant that Henry was going to be on the field!! It was a bit unnerving to have him taken away from me to go on the field (no parents allowed), but after I bought my beer and sat in the stands I felt better (hee hee). I seriously got goose bumps on my neck when I saw my little man walk out on the field. He loved it. In fact, he loved it so much that they put a close up shot of him looking in awe at the players on the big screen. So cool. I wish I had brought a better camera, but you get the gist. 

No comments: