Monday, September 19, 2011

Maggie is 3 Months!

 

Frances at 3 months....
 Henry at 3 months...
Miss Maggie turned three months......WHAT?? She continues to be a wonderful baby that has learned the art of being the third child -- roll with it. She discovered her hands and feet and how she can use them to move things. Her concentration and focus to hit an object within reach is admirable....perhaps she is training to be able to defend herself against her siblings? I am cherishing and soaking up the many alone moments I have with her now that Frances and Henry are in school.....and starting to get a knot in my stomach when I think about going back to work. 


Above are pictures of Henry (rockin the jean overalls) and Frances (hello Blondie). 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Tane Hannah said...

AWW!Maggie is SUCH A CUTE BABY! I just wanna hug her! :)