Saturday, December 11, 2010

Welcome Home Mark


Mark got home from Africa today. We got the airport ready to greet him....and waited. I forgot about the whole customs thing and how long that would take. The kids made signs. During the wait we got to see many tearful reunions, many of which were grandparents who obviously lived in Eurupe (he flew in from Amsterdam) and I swear I cried seven different times seeing the joy on their face when they saw their grandchild, some of them brand new babies. I missed getting a shot of the kids running to Mark...again because I was crying. It is great to have him home....although he is as sick as a dog. No fun being sick on a plane. Just having him in the house though is great!

1 comment:

Grammy Kris said...

What a wonderful welcome home for Mark with his three most important peeps there with signs and excitement.