Sunday, December 12, 2010

Getting Out Before The Rain Starts Again






Poor Mark is still really sick, so we decided to go for a hike since it wasn't raining this morning. We went to one my favorite places in Portland -- the Hoyt Arboretum. It was awesome as usual. Henry brought a "discovery" bag to put his "nature collection" and Francie decided she wanted to be the dog walker. We followed the hike with lunch at Ken's -- pure bliss.

Side note - Henry keeps calling me "baby". When I ask him do something he says "Yeah, baby"; If he is going to bed he says "Night Baby". It is very Austin Powers-ish and it is starting to drive me wonky. Finally today on the hike I asked him who he learned it from school. His response: "No one mom, it is just a dude thing". Nelly.

1 comment:

dana z said...

baby, just chill.
:)