Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sporty Spice


OHSU employees got a free pass to the Nike Employee store this week and I jumped at the chance to get the regular stuff at discount. Francie is currently in a VERY opinionated phase about her clothing and shoes. She is boycotting dresses and only wants to wear her Bogg boots. At the Nike store we had a breakthrough - she agreed to try on tennis shoes! We exited the store with running shoes...and converse sneaks.. she also picked out this outfit. I bought it in a size four to allow her to wear it for a while (she is 2 1/2)....it is a little snug. Henry got his first pair of basketball shoes and told me that "these will definitely improve my shots". Got it.

2 comments:

Grammy Kris said...

Love the sneakers, love the dress, love the entire outfit! Francie, you are so cute! And I do agree with Henry that those basketball shoes will be springier and, therefore, better for shot making. What fun!

dana z said...

Just do it, Francie!