Sunday, November 23, 2008

World is right again







As Henry said the first night Mark was back "the world is right again". Francie was so excited she drooled through her shirt (see above).


I must say I am thrilled he is home - absence does make the heart grow fonder! I was especially happy when Mark was there yesterday morning to take care of the kids while I had Michelle's baby shower at the house. He even went to a play date and hung out at the house with the other mom the whole time!


This Sunday morning was a good indication of everything going back to normal with Henry doing every puzzle in the house and performing a jam session for the family. Nothing like rocking out before 9:00 am.




2 comments:

Lisa said...

OH sweet Jesus...do you just laugh all day!!! So glad Mark made it home safely.

THE BLANCO'S said...

I love how serious he is! Francie singing back up...LOL!

Glad Mark is back!