Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Watch out Bob Costas

Last time Grammy Kris was here she pretended to be a sportscaster and interviewed Henry. Well.....he LOVED it. Last night we had an intense, indoor match of croquet and Henry asked me to interview him. Here is a short clip of my favorite part. Couple of notes: 1) The spoon is the microphone 2) Earlier in the interview he kept saying "compegize" so I had to figure out what that meant and 3) He kept looking at the glass doors and his reflection...the kid loves to look at himself).


5 comments:

jwhehl said...

Hilarious!!! I started laughing so hard that I startled Jake. Good thing I am not pregnant anymore I would have wet my pants for sure.

The Wells Family Antics said...

OH MY GOD THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

Lisa said...

I cannot even handle it!!! Andrew just told me his cousin is so funny!!!

Unknown said...

How is this not the cutest thing ever? I have sent this video to at least 5 of my friends who needed a cheer up!

THE BLANCO'S said...

I just laughed out loud! How funny he is!