Sunday, November 9, 2008

Future Athlete?

Mark is in Montenegro (yes...in Europe!) for work so I had to go to the photo shop to buy the connector for the camera so I could send him pictures. HILARIOUS to see the videos he shot of Henry. The first one cracked me up because Henry spent all this time talking up his game and then he missed his shots. The second one I had to post to redeem H-man and his ability to shoot. Check out Francie just chillin in front of the mirror during "the game". Classic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is some trash talking! He definitely doesn't seem phased by falling down - makes me think he could be good at football too?

Lisa said...

Okay...H- man was clearly fouled on his first shot. Where was the ref??

Kelley said...

This is entertainment. I made the mistake of showing Colton these videos...we have watched them at least 20 times now and he says..."I like that Henry guy" and now he runs around trying to copy these moves saying "I do the Henry"!!! Henry really is a celeb.