Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Southhampton

Katie and Brian are the ultimate real estate vultures and found an amazing place in Southhampton on short sale and got it! After some great work to update it (including a TIKI BAR!!), it is open and ready for them to go out whenever they can and for us to visit. YAHOO!!! I literally made our travel plans around a weekend my sister was not on call so that we could go out there for a weekend. I am so thrilled I did. It is a truly magical place, the kids loved it, and it makes me just smile from ear to ear that their family has that space to get away to - no one deserves it more. The kids had a BLAST with their cousins, playing soccer and going in the pool. My godmother and her family (minus Ashley) came out too - SO FUN. A perfect kick off to summer! The only drawback, Mark couldn't come. Oh well, guess we need to go back next year!



















No comments: