Saturday, January 4, 2014

Mama Date Night



It is the last Saturday before winter break ends. BOO!! I don't want the kids to go back to school. I love having them to play with. We had Blazer game tickets and I didn't want Mark to take one of the kids as I thought they should start going to bed earlier to get ready for school. So, I bought tickets to Peter Pan - MAMA DATE. We went to a favorite pasta place first and then to the theater. IT WAS AWESOME. Even Maggie sat through the whole thing completely and totally mesmerized(except for one scene with pirates, where she crawled under the bench) .Of course, the play went late, we had to take pictures with our favorite characters, and had to get the ice cream I promised. I didn't get them to bed until 9:30 and let Henry watch the end of the Blazer game with me (BRUTAL end, by the way). Oh well --- intentions were good, but life took over.





No comments: