Friday, June 7, 2013

Oh the Places You'll Go.....

Frances had her last day at her magical preschool. As soon as I walked in the classroom another dad (who had a son in Henry's preschool class) handed me a tissue. "I have seen you every year, and every year you cry throughout the whole thing". This is true. Amazing what pride and joy can do to the tear ducts.  At Frances's school the teachers write a beautiful message for each kid and then have them come up and they read it. I cry every time....for each kid. I am so proud of the human being that Frances is and is becoming. I am honored to be her mother and feel so very blessed to get ride on this journey of parenting with her in the car seat. In preparing for the emotional day, another mom and I decided that we were REALLY funny and wore the the same dress (different color), Maggie and her daughter wore the same dress, Frances and her daughter wore the same shoes. We thought it was hilarious....the other preschool parents...not so sure.
















1 comment:

Zineb said...

Nice pics, thanks for sharing. Use JCpenney coupons and enjoy.