Saturday, January 26, 2013

Get Ready WNBA

Frances had her first basketball game today. 

All of us parents know that there are times when everything seems to go so fast....and then there are times when there are these poignant moments when they go really slow...and you look around....and think, THIS IS EXACTLY why I wanted to be a mom. I had that moment during her game today. She was was trying SO hard and having SO much fun....and Henry was cheering with such pride and such enthusiasm....and well, Maggie was trying to get my phone, go on the court....but Mark and I just kept laughing and thinking - this is pretty great. I think my favorite part was what a good teammate she was. When she was on the bench she immediately starting cheering "Go ducks!!!" and clapping. 

So, so, so, so, so fun.









1 comment:

dana z said...

The memories I have of youth basketball are many and mostly awesome. My dad was my coach for 5 years, and I still think it is one of the pillars of our relationship. So excited for Francie!!