Friday, January 11, 2013

Editorial Note

Mark took the lead on posting pictures from our Alaska trip and did a great job at capturing the spirit, energy and love from our time our there. Simply put -- I LOVE my family. I can honestly say that our time together was incredible -- I laughed.... I cried from laughed...I snorted.....and I simply bathed in the love and joy that is in my family and what made it even sweeter is that our children felt the EXACT same way. I adore my sisters and am enamored with their children. I adore my brothers-in-law and feel so fortunate that they are part of our family. And I am so grateful for my parents - who they are today and who they  have been my entire life. MY sister Jenny was an AMAZING host and we started calling their house "Lodge Gingia" has it had EVERYTHING and she was beyond gracious. The gift that Andrew's death has given me and my family is to know that our moments our precious together.  I honestly can't believe I lucked out to get such amazing people to call my family and I am thankful that we were able to spend the holiday together. 

2 comments:

The Wells Family Antics said...

Andrew's death may have sealed it to you, but you guys have ALWAYS been an amazing family!!

Colleen said...

Donna = you always know of the most thoughtful way to say things. XO