Friday, January 14, 2011

Third Time a Charm?


Mark and I are expecting our third! The baby is due June 26th and we are over the moon.

If you saw me, you would think I am seven months pregnant. I thought I popped with my 2nd.... but WOW.....with the third. My OB kindly said "Yeah, with the third, it all spreads out quickly." Lovely.

We are not finding out the gender. Henry has informed me that if the baby is a boy, he would like it to be called "Al". Again, lovely.

We are looking forward to the wonderful chaos that will come when we are outnumbered by the kiddos - we are practicing a zone defense already.

Above are some pictures -- many from over a month ago - but still REALLY cute.

1 comment:

dana z said...

Yay for baby Al! Does Henry know he was called Yo Yo until he showed up? Maybe Al can be an inutero nickname.