Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wedding Prep Galore!







Francie and I flew down to Santa Cruz on Thursday before Brookie's wedding so that we could help her out with wedding planning and spend some quality time with our favorite Bride-to-be. The time was magical. IT was so fun to see the pieces of her wedding come together and to see the places that I have heard about from her childhood and to just get three days such an amazing person at such a pivotal time in her life. We also got to spend a lot of time with her mom, or MOB as I know call her (Mother of the Bride, and then after 9/19 Mother of Brooke). It was also really fun to have Francie all to myself. It is SO easy to have one kid. Francie was really a trooper, from spending two hours in a hair salon to running all of over town. I think she loved having alone time with Aunt Brookie and her MOB too.

No comments: