Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Rockin the Manzanita Parade

Our little beach town has a classic parade....so small town and so cute. The floats are cars decorated with streamers with Bruce Springsteen playing from the sterio...and the highlight is when they throw choking hazard candy (like the butterscotch circles...perfect for my two year old). All joking aside -- it is quintessential small town and I LOVE IT. Henry did too....Francie...covered her eyes the whole time and fell asleep. The picture of me and the dog was taken to show off our matching outfits...Brookie noticed it and I coudn't resist taking a picture with my twin.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Colleen...is Henry a Patriots fan?!?! I had no idea...love the shirt...Colton has the same one! So stinking cute, they really would be best buds, hate that you live on the other side of the country. OXOX