Thursday, October 1, 2009

Manzanita....with the Girls


This last weekend Brookie came down and I had the joy(!!!!) of spending the whole weekend with girlfriends (thanks Mark for the best birthday present of giving me a weekend away!). Friday night Brookie and I went out with Aryne and then Saturday a group of us went down to Manzanita. Once I got over the urge to constantly look for the kids on the beach, I had the best time. The weather was amazing, we went to spa, and most importantly...we let our inner rockstars out. Let's just say what happens in Manzanita stays in Manzanita. TO give you a hint, I was genuinely confused when the bartender decided to close the bar shortly after we came in.....mind you, I was wearing Henry's fireman hat and we were begging the kitchen - that had been closed for 2 hours - to open for us to make tater tots. Sunday night the kids got some quality time with Brookie - one of their favorite people in the world. She so needs to move back to Portland......

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Colleen if/when you ever join facebook that shot of you in the fireman hat should be your profile picture.