Monday, October 26, 2009

Half Time Show

There are times when I definitely think that my brother Andrew is channeling himself through Henry. Lately it has been happening when Henry is playing in a make-believe football or basketball game. He plays for HOURS. He does exactly what Andrew used to do, jumping everywhere, making the faces of the players, and also being the announcer in the background. He always makes me sing the national anthem before he plays -- a song that is truly piercing when I sing it. Yesterday he did a football game for 2 hours - he was sweating by the end. No joke. This afternoon he added a "half time" show to his gig. I had to take a video as it was hysterical. I will take a video "the game" sometime this week.

1 comment:

The Wells Family Antics said...

These stories make me so sad because our sons are so similar, I just KNOW they would be best buds. We will have to get them together soon if we can for a good old game!