Saturday, April 18, 2020

BEACH - Week 1 of COVID 19 Quarantine

The first week we went to the beach. My parents were not there and we weren't sure if Gordon would need to be at our house when he was discharged from the hospital and we wanted to allow him to be quarantined from the kids. So, for the first time ever, it was me and the kids solo at the beach for a week, until Mark came on the weekend. Mac was confused -- we swore he was nervous Mark and I were getting a divorce. I have to say, I will cherish the memories for the rest of my life. We were fresh in quarantine and still with reserve. The weather was AMAZING and the kids were so flexible with my work schedule and they had no online learning. Our fortune and luck was so clear and I will cherish that week with the kids forever.































No comments: