Sunday, October 4, 2015

THE BIG 4-0

I entered a new decade....and frankly, I am kind of excited about it and looking forward to rocking it. Thankfully, my family and friends did a PHENOMENAL job of doing so many thoughtful, kind, funny, and truly glorious things to help me feel so loved -- I am truly humbled.

The night before I got to go out to dinner with my sister and my parents. Thursday night my lovely husband cooked a wonderful dinner for all of us, gave me the MOST amazing present of three rings with our kids names on them....and then literally blew me away. He - in conspiracy with two of my friends -- created a video montage based on individual videos sent from friends and family throughout my life and from our children. The 15 minute video is love wrapped up in a video form and it had me smiling, crying, laughing, and just glowing from all the kindness. It was, one of the NICEST and kindest and most thoughtful gifts ever.





No comments: