Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Lodge on the River

Growing up, one of the families in the neighborhood that we were the closest too was the Strombergs. My mom and Sandy were best friends and they had three kids too. We played almost every day. Doug, the dad, was always a bit cheerleader for me and gave me so much advice and love growing up. As I reflect back on my childhood, I honestly feel so lucky as there are so many other adults, in addition to parents,who nurtured, supported and looked out for me...including the Ya Yas. Doug and Sandy now own an incredible place out in Wilsonville on the River. They threw an incredible party....with entertainment and all...Henry was an "assistant"....and I finally got to bring all three kids to have them meet them....and some of the YaYas were there. SO FUN.







No comments: