Saturday, July 23, 2011

Frederick, Phil & Jewels







Henry had a camp this week that was put on by the creative, incredible people who founded Opal (his preschool). The camp was focused on creating animal dolls using different mediums. The camp was for children 7 and up, but they agreed to let Henry come if I helped him. We signed up when I pregnant and decided this would be a fun "date week" for he and I to have together. It was AWESOME.

He made three things:
1) Frederick the dog.
2) Phil the dragon
3) Jewels the cat.

Not gonna lie, I learned a lot. The teachers know how craft-challenged I am and congratulated me on my week and what I learned. I told them that I thought I was better person from the week. I adored the time with him in this creative space - he is such a wonderful soul.

Have I mentioned that I love maternity leave?

No comments: