Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Labor





Good old induction......start out simple and relatively easy.....and then it sucks.

Friday basically involved me having contractions every 3 minutes......for the entire day. For the most part, early AM was doable....so doable, that Mark took at 2 hour nap. No joke. Thus the picture above of me taking a self-portrait, while Mark caught up on lovely z's. Hilarious. This time I got to walk around as they had a portable monitor. Hello freedom. I must have circled L & D about 20 times and totally got into the "stories" of the other rooms. There was teenager in one room and I mentioned to the nurse that with all the teenage visitors I felt like it was prom...she replied "No, this is the sequel to what happen on prom".

Things picked up at night and then seriously sucked. The first epidural failed. But then...........

No comments: