Sunday, May 15, 2011

How I Became a Pirate








The kids and I made a Spring list of "things to do". One of the ideas they had was to go to a play. So, tonight we went to How I Became a Pirate- the musical. We went with Grandpa Gordon and Aunt Kathy, who has been visiting from Minnesota.

They loved the play...although Miss Francie was scared in a few parts....too much "ARGH" for her.

Afterwards we went to one of our favorite restaurants and then walked on the South Park blocks where there is a wonderful bench in memory of my brother.

A great Sunday night.

One note: I have to say that I have been able to successfully coax Francie into a dress the last three Sundays. Serious triumph.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I really wish this blog post was about how you became a pirate.

dana z said...

ditto Brookie's comment, but also LOVE that first pic of Francie. Your kids are pretty cute.