Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sibling Moment


There are moments when you watch your children - as siblings - interact and it just makes your heart melt. Henry often reads stories to Francie and it is just magical. I happened to catch one of those moments the other day and just savored every second. These are also times that I always also have what I call the "hiccup", I was so happy watching them...and then instantly felt heartbroken as it made me miss my brother Andrew horribly. The age difference between Andrew and me was the same as Francie and Henry. I only hope they can grow to be as close as my brother I were to each other.

2 comments:

Grammy Kris said...

This is so precious to see Henry reading to Francie. Henry, I hope you will read to me when I visit you.

The Wells Family Antics said...

If Francie adores Henry even half as much as Andrew loved you, he will be a very lucky brother!!!