Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blissful Shower


There was a shower for my lovely friend Dana on Saturday....not gonna lie to you...I felt showered in bliss! We were SO spoiled -- my favorite shower so far. Dana's mom treated us to manicures and pedicures (in serious massage chairs) and then a three hour lunch (with wine!!) at one of my favorite rest. Plus...Brookie came down from Seattle and stayed at our house.


A girls afternoon filled with laugher, good food, good wine and a glowing mom to be. Seriously -- not much is better.


1 comment:

LuAnn said...

No shower is any better than the people who attend, and I can attest to the fact that my daughter has surrounded herself with wonderful friends! It was my pleasure to spend the afternoon with all of you, and I am so grateful that Dana has you as her support network.

LuAnn Zive [mother of the glowing mother to be]