Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Griswalds take over....

As you can imagine, when my sister and I travel together it is quite a scene to have 6 kids (Mary- 7, Billy and James -almost 6, Henry-4, Kate-3 and Francie 1 1/2) who LOVE each other and who play hard. Arriving at a restaurant is my favorite...the look of horror on their face. In LA we went to an INCREDIBLE Mexican food place in old-town LA. The staff obviously loved kids. Curiously, they put us in a room with no other people...hmmm.....but we took full advantage. The attached video is just a small clip of the "entertainment" that night. As you can see, I think that Henry is watching the Blazer Dancers as much as he is watching the Blazers. Mark is not happy.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Really I think I just squirted wine out of my nose!!!!! Hilarious...could I just squeeze those babies as tight as possible!!