Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Disneyland
















We went to Disneyland. I know this sound cheesy, but it really is a place where kids dreams come true. This year was really wonderful as Henry was a DIFFERENT kid from when we went there two years ago (I was preggo with Francie). This year he went on roller coasters and loved it all. Pistol Francie was still too young for most things, but loved Dumbo and the Winnie the Pooh Ride. The picture above was when Francie saw Pluto....not a fan. The best part was that it was nearly 80 degrees, so when I had to walk Francie around to let her nap in the stroller, I was able to just soak in the sunshine! The funniest part for me was when Francie and Kate (her 3 year old cousin...also a pistol....the twosome will be LETHAL in their teens) went with me to drive the car. They each took a turn at the steering wheel and wow...there was a whole lot of jerking. Still feeling it in the neck...but it was so worth it. We stayed until 11:00 PM.....go rock stars go.....

No comments: