Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter



















Happy Easter! Francie was hysterical in church, reading her book as loud as possible. Not sure if everyone else thought it was as cute as I did.


My mom and dad took us to their country club for brunch. SO much better than cooking! They even had live bunnies and chickens for the kids to see -- Henry was amazed. The picture of Francie in her rock star bib over her fancy dress is my favorite. Can you tell I am bouncing up and down in the family picture (thus the strained neck) to try and get Francie to smile...no luck.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute dress, Colleenie. Love it!

Brooke said...

Oh yeah, uber cute kids, too. :) xo

Lisa said...

makes me miss you guys even more!!! I do love the neck...SWEET...i have many of pictures that are very similar.