Sunday, October 5, 2008

There once was a girl with a curl on her head......





We had to post this picture as Francie's curly-Q on the top of her head is hysterical.
It is even cuter when her hair is really blonde (not like it is today...greasy because I seriously can't think of the last time she had a bath....yes she is the second child).





After downloading Francie's picture I also found this picture of Henry on the top of Mt Hood at the end of August. I had to post it as the view and his smile made my night.



3 comments:

Brooke said...

The cutest little cutie pies I know. xoxo

The Wells Family Antics said...

TOO CUTE!! Can't wait to see you....in just a few days!

jwhehl said...

Jake says Francie is so cute and he can't wait to meet her! Maybe Francie will be his first crush..