Saturday, October 18, 2008

Francie Goes to Boston


Last weekend I (Colleen) flew to Boston for work. Given that so many of my friends from college live there, I decided to go early and stay with Donna and Chris and see all the girls and meet all their kiddos. SO MUCH FUN!!!! The girls, as usual, made me laugh until my cheeks hurt and everyone's kids are so amazing. Rich (Donna's son) was the perfect entertainer for Francie - she LOVED him as did I. Of course, as is par for the course with me, I have some pictures from Boston but now can't find my camera charger (seriously....I am out of control).


On Tuesday, I made a pilgrimage up to Boston College to visit Andrew's bench. Although I was a total basket case and could not stop crying (the BC students thought I was wacky..my mom joked that they probably all thought that I got pregnant and now was having to go to college with a young baby and losing it), Francie enjoyed herself sitting on the bench and looking all around. Foreshadowing?

No comments: