Saturday, April 28, 2018

Ears Piercing

Maggie has been asking to get her ears pierced for a year and half.

Finally I stopped and really thought about why I was saying no.  I couldn't really come up with very good rational, science based decision.

So, while Henry and his friends were golfing we went to a piercing and tatoo studio. YES.....it was called the Black Hole. They are regulated by the State health department and I had the holes end up being so much smaller and a significantly lower infection rate.


The week before Maggie told anyone with a heart beat she was getting her ear pierced. ANYONE -- we didn't need to know who they were.

The experience was comical and we will both remember it.

Mateo - the piercer - was super earnest, serious, and very funny with Maggie.

They look beautiful - no swelling and she is happy as a clam.

In the week since, she has told anyone with a heart beat that she HAS her ears pierced.

The girl cracks me up.





No comments: