Sunday, March 18, 2018

St Patty's Blazer Game

We had one of those interesting and fun...and kind of so our life Saturdays where I left the house at 7:45 am and wasn't really home until 10PM. Two soccer games, basketball game, basketball party...and then Blazer game!! Frances and Mark went to the thorns games. Henry's friend Jack was staying over, so I bought two tickets for me and Maggie and gave the boys my parents tickets. So fun...but mental note.....don't take a 6 year old to a nighttime game on St Pattys and sit in the 300 section. HOLY WASTED people. The man next to use passed out on his girlfriend and when I saw body movement indicating future puking...we bolted. That said, it was a fun night and great to see the Blazers win 12 in a row and the sparkle in my kids eyes.Thank god for innocence.




No comments: