Sunday, March 19, 2017

2017 Basketball Banquet

We had our annual basketball banquet. It was Frances's first time attending the banquet as a player. Amazingly she got bright red being acknowledge on the stage in front of everyone. Put on the free throw line with 2 seconds left...she is fine. Call her out in front of a crowd in regular clothes...or in a dress...she turns bright red. Both kids had wonderful team and wonderful coaches. We very, very lucky to have had the positive experiences we did this year.  Henry's coach required ties again and my dad was at the house and helped me prepare. It makes me emotional every time I watch him help Henry get ready. My kids are so lucky to have all four grandparents still in their lives and to have such amazing relationships with each.









No comments: