Sunday, April 24, 2016

Henry's 11th Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4,015. 

On April 21st, that was the number of days I have been blessed to be a mom to sweet and incredible Henry. While there may have been moments that were hard, I have been SO THANKFUL, every single day that I get to be a mom and that we get to parent the wonderful and incredible soul and human being that we have in Henry.

The finite time that we get our children at home is VERY palpable to me as Henry's is soon to graduate from grade school and Maggie is soon to enter it. Vomit. 

So, we decided to play a mama and kids "hooky day" for his birthday. Thankfully, the weather was spectacular and played along with our plans. Per Henry's choice, we went miniature golfing for 36 holes...and each got a hole in one!!...and then had lunch at a soccer themed pub- 4 4 2.

We ended the night with a special dinner with the grandpas and homemade pasta. 

As parents, we unconditionally love our children. That said, I 100% like and admire Henry. He is a person that I want to be around as he is smart, funny, compassionate, kind, inquisitive, and insightful. I really do adore my sweet little firstborn, I am eternally grateful.








No comments: