Sunday, March 16, 2014

Refined 39 Bday

Mark turned 39. I must say, I continue to be honored to have him has a my husband -- he is such an incredible person, father and husband. I HEART HIM. This year my sister let us stay in her place in Hood River so we could celebrate in one of our favorite places. Hood River put on a good show for us...GORGEOUS weather and amazing food and beer. We only got to stay one night as Frances had her final game and we were running the Shamrock Run on Sunday am. That said, we managed to squeeze in a magical hike that we got to see all three mountains - PERFECTION.  We played at the park two times and got to have lunch at the new Solstice restaurant. Gordon was able to come too. Pretty much a perfect weekend celebrating a pretty awesome dude.


















No comments: