Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July









This fourth of July was pretty much as good as it gets....perfect weather, BFF in town, my parents ended up making it, and spending the time at the beach. The parade was pretty rockin and Frances and Henry mastered the art of catching candy. Frances kept yelling "I'm open", with arms open for a catch. Maggie watched it all...quite intently....and plans to show her "A" game next year. For now, she liked the dogs in the parade the most.  Mark, my dad and I took H and F down to the beach for the fireworks while my mom stayed with a sleeping Maggie.  Henry made Papa throw the football about 100 times (he is worse than a golden retriever) and Frances was really excited....until the noise from the fireworks started. She said they were amazing and special, to plugging her ears, to falling asleep. I ended up carrying her home.  When we got home, Grandma asked how the firework were and she replied "good, and bad". Classic Frances. 

No comments: