Monday, June 18, 2012

Marvelous Maggie is One!





My baby is one years old. I can't believe we will never have another baby in our household. I cannot believe she is already one. Wow. 


It is hard to summarize in words how magical I think Maggie is -- she has brought so much joy to our life and to our family. She has playful curiosity, a beautifully strong will, a tenderness and sweetness that I crave when I am away from her, a sparkle in her eye that elicits sheer joy in another, and she is just a wonderful little human being. She is the perfect youngest sibling -- treasuring the love she gets from her siblings...even if it sometimes is too rough...and she has the courage to explore and follow their lead. She is incredibly loving -- always willing to give you a hug or kiss if you ask. 


She makes me smile every day and she makes me thankful for the gift of her life, every single day. 


Maggie -- You Are Marvelous! Happy Birthday!!



No comments: