Friday, November 18, 2011

Cinco de Maggie





 Hello drool......


Miss Maggie Moo is five months old. This has been a big month. She is sitting, drooling, teething (she has her first two teeth), and creating a lot of snot. I call it the "No...Sleep...For Mama" stage (hope Beastie Boys is playing in the back of your head right now, as that is what I chant it too). Thankfully she is a joyful baby during the day and as cute as a button, balancing it all out and keeping me head over heels in love with her. She continues to be VERY verbal and loves her birdie mobile -- she and the birds have had some serious girl talk. I can't wait until her babble is converted to words and I understand what they have been talking about all this time. 


Henry at five months:


Francie at 5 Months:

No comments: