Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Manzinita Mayhem





Next we took Whisher to Manzanita...yes...if you are thinking there was a lot of driving...you are are right. Before we left I had to take them to Portland's Farmers Market as that is religion here. It was over 100 in Portland...and then ironically it was in the low 70s at the beach and overcast. Despite the clouds, the kids loved it and Whisher's mom saw the Pacific Coast for the first time.

In making dinner I had a slight problem. The top to the blender was missing and in the midst of sipping my wine and talking to Whisher......the blender got stuck on the spinach and all of sudden it shot out and all over my face and onto the wall. Classic Cooking with Colleen.




4 comments:

dana z said...

Awesome blending incident!

Brooke said...

I LOVE it. Love it. You are definitely my sista' from another mista' (ma'am?).

Michelle said...

Wow! The only way this could be funnier is if there was a sewing machine involved.

Brooke said...

bwaahahahaha - michelle!