Sunday, September 6, 2009

Oregon! Oregon!
































My mom got us tickets to Oregon! Oregon! A musical followed by a concert featuring one of our favorite local bands - Pink Martini. It was a celebration of Oregon's 150 years and it was at the Zoo. It was one of those things that is made SO MUCH sweeter by having kids. Henry and I snuck into the front row to watch the musical play and he was in awe. Above is a picture that I got without him seeing -- no joke his mouth was wide open or in a full smile the ENTIRE time. His favorite part was when a HUGE Beaver (the state animal) came on stage -- he shrieked. I am not sure what I watched more...the show or his face. Check out Francie sweet sweat suit. Our neighbors work at Nike and got us into the Nike Employee Store and we couldn't resist. Of course it was covered in mud and pesto tortellini by the end of the night.

No comments: