Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March Madness



We had a bunch of relatives in for March Madness. So fun! One of them was my cousin Jason. He is the same age and we grew up together (and some would say I terrorized him during our youth). He brought his lovely wife Lisa (how he got her, not sure...hee hee) and their incredible kids. Henry had so much playing with their son Andrew (who is named Andrew Peck...same as my brother...how could we not LOVE the kid). Lisa got some great pictures that I will send once we get them, but I thought I would post the one above. We brought the kids to the double header, and in between we let them watch Super Why on my IPOD. Gotta love it. Below is a picture of Henry's hair after Andrew left. Yes...that is sweat. He played soccer so hard that he looks like he ran a marathon. Wonder who is sweaty mother is?


No comments: