Thursday, February 12, 2009

She is on the Move!!

Since Sunday Francie has been doing this interesting version of "downward dog" (She is such a Yogi). On Tuesday she crawled...of course when I was work...my mom was babysitting and said that she was just trying to get away from her. Today s he had a breakthrough and made it across the rug. Yahoo!

The only problem is that she has already destroyed three of Henry's car line ups.

I feel sibling wars coming on.....

She is also addicted to pulling herself up..and subsequently to pulling things down. I have a feeling she will be cruising along the couch soon. Oh Nelly.

Having two kids is about to get a bit tougher....but REALLY fun and exciting.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Yay! Go fancy Francie! I can't wait to see her in action in person. xoxo